23 August 2008

Elementary, My Dear Watson

I think I have worked out the conundrum- and I can not change it, I am afraid.
Because Scott has been organising the 4,700 photos on the laptop at the end of each day, when we got back from Gros Morne National Park, and I had 10 minutes to use the computer, I started a draft blog entry for each of my journal entries and took the photos I wanted to share and loaded them without text and saved it to draft.

In this way, Scott could return to his 5 thousand photos and I could use another computer to compose the blogs you are now reading out of order.
Although I am WRITING these in the order I wish to publish them, ie the order they HAPPENED, I have already somehow started writing them with photos and they are out of sequence. The photos were in folders alphabetically and I just started clicking away in my haste to get them onto blogger before Scott came back- so there you have it!
Unfortunately you will be getting a really strange order of events, but at least you will have the events!
Gotta run- we are going to Evelyn's tonight with Maxine and I am running behind....

No comments: