14 July 2008

17 Sleeps

I just thought, as I start my new week, I would share the exciting news:

17 Sleeps until Scotty and I take off for Newfoundland!!!

YAY!

We are so looking forward to seeing everyone and of being able to show Juanita and Scott the beauty that is Newfoundland and Labrador.

We are looking forward to 'the re-enactment' as we get married in NL and celebrate with my friends and family.

We can not wait to see (and for Scott to meet in some cases) mum and dad, Chris, Andrea, Hilary, Aiden, Robbie, Trinity, Lindsey, Nan, Aunt Ruth, Uncle Wayne, Les, Jordan, Aunt Max, Uncle Rob, Mandy, Reese, Aunt Sue, Aunt Lin, Aunt Bren and Brian, Aunt Brudy and Uncle Juice, Auntie Gwen and Uncle Dave, Uncle Bill, Nana, Lindsay, Bob, Nathan and Alex, Erin, Muggs, Joan and Rex, Bev and Doug, Marjorie and Jim, Maxine and Trevor and Tavian, Evelyn and Peter, Shona and Volker, Lynn Dyson, and of course my other sister, JUANITA!!!!

YAY!

As you can tell, with this most happy thought, I am starting my week on the right foot.

Hope you are as well!
love Jen- the Lost Newf....

1 comment:

Clicky said...

How many more sleeps now honey??